Choosing the right Managed Service Provider can be a challenging task. With our 10 key questions to ask during an evaluation, kickstart your selection process with the answers you need to make informed business decisions that address your security and IT needs.
What You Should Know When Evaluating MSPs
It can be hard to evaluate Managed Security and IT Service Providers. Many MSPs sound exactly the same. Visit any MSP’s website and you will see the same list of supported technologies. But it turns out managed services are very different when you look under the hood. Here are key questions to help you evaluate a potential new MSP partner.
- How many customers rely on your managed services?
- How many dedicated cybersecurity certified experts are on your service delivery team, and are they in-house or outsourced?
- How many endpoints do you manage?
- How do you help customers see immediate value and ROI?
- How do you help customers identify and mitigate vulnerabilities before problems occur?
- What services are included in your managed service offerings?
- What’s unique about your systems management approach that leads to higher uptime and lowers costs?
- How do you ensure that technicians are knowledgeable about each customer environment to minimize wasted time on calls and ticket resolutions?
- How many daily incidents resolved automatically by proprietary automation?
- How do you innovate to tackle increased complexity and new business challenges?